- 1 x 10ml Syringe
Direction to Use
- 10% Citric Acid Solution must be dosed under appropriately hygienic conditions
- In cases of root canal entrances that are hard to locate, 10% Citric Acid Solution can be dripped into the pulp cavum
- The root canal entrances become visible after a few minutes
- The solution is injected into the root canal for preparation and dilatation using a endo-capillary tip or suitable rinsing cannula
- This should be repeated throughout the entire root canal preparation procedure. Alternate rinsing with sodium hypochlorite to remove necrotic tissue, dentine residues and the smear layer, rinsing with water between applications.