Kulzer Gluma 5 Bond 4ml (Bond cum Desensitizer)
5th Genration Bond
GLUMA Bond 5 is a light-cured single-component adhesive for use in adhesive restorative dentistry. GLUMA Bond 5 has been developed for the adhesive bonding of plastic filling materials (e.g. composites, compomer, Polyglas to dental hard substances and laboratory-fabricated restorations (e.g. ceramics). With GLUMA Bond 5, priming, bonding and desensitizing can be done in one step. GLUMA Bond 5 is an ethanol based solution of light-activated, adhesive resins. Before using GLUMA Bond 5, the dental hard substance is conditioned with an etching gel. (Etch & Rinse-technique)
Based on our long-term bonding expertise, we developed the 5th generation etch & rinse one-bottle adhesive GLUMA Bond5. Produced to meet your everyday requirements for uncomplicated bonding, it exhibits excellent shear bond strength and ensures successful long-term restorations. GLUMA Bond5 produces excellent adhesion to the enamel and the dentine, as well as an optimal marginal sealing.
GLUMA Bond5 was developed for your comfort – in handling, performance and storage. It forms a homogeneous hybrid layer for safe sealing and high bond strength, especially on enamel. No shaking is needed before the application. GLUMA Bond5 can be stored at room temperature and is usable directly out of the bottle, without preparation time.
- Adhesive fixing of direct composites, Polyglas® and compomer restorations.
- Adhesive fixing of indirect laboratory-fabricated ceramic, Polyglas® and composite restorations (inlays, onlays, veneers and crowns).
- Easy and safe handling and excellent performance
- Only one layer for priming and bonding
- High shear bond strength
- Superior taking without dripping
- Mean Shear Bond Strength is 45-50 MPa