Kulzer Variotime Bite 2 x 50 ML
Variotime Bite is an addition-cross-linking polyvinyl siloxane with a very high final Shore D hardness of 40. Its surface properties and optimized color enable it to be optically recorded in CAD/CAM systems to portray the opposing dentition. Variotime Bite can be scanned in the Kulzer scanner and many other CAD/CAM systems.
- Standard bite registrations in the end bite position
- Portrayal of opposing dentition
- Coating of bite forks
- Key material for needle point registration
- Production of small model segments
- Extra-high final hardness of Shore D 40
- Extremely fast intraoral setting time of only 30 seconds
- Distinct thixotrophy and whipped-cream-like consistency
- Easy to trim and grind with minimal risk of fracture.
|Working time*1||30 seconds|
|Minimum time in mouth*2||30 seconds|
|Shore D hardness||40|
|Shore A hardness||≥ 94|
*1 Total working time (including mixing) at 23°C (73°F); shortened to 20s at oral temperature 35°C (95°F)
*2 Minimum tim
Instructions for use
- Please visually inspect for damage before use. Do not use damaged products.
- To avoid cross infection, items intended for single use must be disposed of immediately after initial use
- Dispense a small amount of material from a 50 ml cartridge before attaching a mixing tip
- After use, leave the mixing tip on the cartridge to keep it closed. Immediately before the next use, remove the mixing tip and attach a new one.