Kulzer Variotime Bite 2 x 50 ML
Variotime Bite is an addition-cross-linking polyvinyl siloxane with a very high final Shore D hardness of 40. Its surface properties and optimized color enable it to be optically recorded in CAD/CAM systems to portray the opposing dentition. Variotime Bite can be scanned in the Kulzer scanner and many other CAD/CAM systems.
- Standard bite registrations in the end bite position
- Portrayal of opposing dentition
- Coating of bite forks
- Key material for needle point registration
- Production of small model segments
- Extra-high final hardness of Shore D 40
- Extremely fast intraoral setting time of only 30 seconds
- Distinct thixotrophy and whipped-cream-like consistency
- Easy to trim and grind with minimal risk of fracture.